In this article you will get an overview of the latest features of the Cortado app for Android.
- Support for the new Connected work and personal apps policy
- Support for the new Display over other apps policy.
- Bug fixing (among others, issues with using app deny/alists have been fixed, issues with OS update from Samsung devices in kiosk mode have been fixed).
- Bug fixing (issues with Samsung device enrollment and Knox Mobile enrollment have been fixed, inaccuracy in setting volume in sound setting policies have been fixed).
- Fix security issues reported by Google Play Store
- Bug fixing (issues with uploading large .apk files (self-hosted apps) have been fixed, keyboard is now displayed on all device types when using Kiosk mode)
- Bug fixing (apps sometimes could not be installed/updated)
- Support new policies (set ring mode, alarm volume in %, ring and notification volume in %, call volume in %, media volume in %, use common criteria mode, allow flight mode, allow sharing via Bluetooth)
- Create new bucket-based password policies (Low, Medium, High)
- Bug fixing and customization's for Android 12
- install self-hosted app in a work profile
- graphical changes (new icons)
- bug fixing