Experience demonstrates that support tickets can be processed significantly more quickly and effectively when they contain the right information. Proceed with creating support tickets as follows:
You will find the answers to many questions in our Manuals and User Guides. We have also set up a troubleshooting page for you. Potential problem situations and suggested solutions are described there. In addition, you will find useful tips for the optimal deployment of our products on our How to page. If your problem still can’t be resolved, you can create a support ticket and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. – provided your licenses have a valid Update-& Support service. So you should firstly extend expired services in the Cortado Enterprise Portal.
Compose your support ticket as follows.
Provide answers to the following questions:
- What were you trying to do? (Briefly describe the steps that led to the problem.)
- What went wrong?
- How did the error manifest?
- Do you have an idea what the cause of the problem?
- Was there, for instance, an update of infrastructure components running?
- Have any modifications to your IT environment?
Send us screenshots and log files.
- Were any error messages displayed? Just send us a screenshot.
- Where possible, always send us the log files. You can either attach these to the support ticket or provide us with a link to the files.
Only Cortado Server customers:
- You can see how to start and use your log manager in the How To How to use the Cortado Log Manager.